Friday, December 23, 2016

World of Shadows Tour Wrap-Up

Hello, my lovely readers! Today marks the end of my World of Shadows launch tour. Did you get a chance to visit all my friends over the tour? If not, you can follow the links here to catch up:

To start our tour, author Zara Hoffman hosted me to talk about the dream that inspired World of Shadows in my guest post "What's in a Dream."

Laura shared a fan trailer she made for the book at her blog, Hope Through the Pages. Then she interviewed me!

A music-loving Mennonite friend published the first review of my book at Singing Menno.


Another friend shared an excerpt from the first chapter of World of Shadows at Marvelous Happy Things.

Alexa at Verbosity Reviews invited me over to discuss the elements of my own life I wrote into this book in my guest post "Finding Me in a World of Shadows."

At Pens and Scrolls, I dream-cast the stars I'd choose if World of Shadows ever made it to the big screen.

Mariella posted another excerpt at Storylight.

I joined my Mennonite friend at Singing Menno again to share some tracks from the playlist I listened to while writing this book.

For my guest post "Life in the Tunnels," Mariella invited me back to give readers a look into the story's magical underground world.

Finally, my friend at Pens and Scrolls shared their review of World of Shadows.

And that brings us to today! Here, now.

 I've shared all sorts of behind-the-scenes extras, and my friends have told you plenty about the book. We've partied hard and had our fun. There's only one thing left to do, and that's announce our giveaway winners!

 The paperback copy of World of Shadows goes to... Keturah L.!

The exclusive short story "Louna's Noel" goes to... Kimberly G.!

The $5 Amazon gift card goes to... Laurie L.!

Aaaaand finally, the World of Shadows ebook goes to... Leora E.!

Thank you to everyone who hosted the tour! This wouldn't be possible without you. And a huge thanks to my lovely readers, who made the tour worth running in the first place. :) That's a wrap!

2 comments:

  1. It was such an awesome tour, Rachelle, and so thankful to be part of it! Merry Christmas! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by! I'd love to have you chime in.

Comments are welcome, but I reserve the right to delete any comments or commentors as I see fit. Bullying or spam in particular will not be tolerated.

You won't see your comment appear right away, as I've recently enabled moderation. This is just to ensure I see comments and can respond, as Blogger no longer sends notifications of new comments to us blog authors. Thank you for your patience with this.