Mistakes I Made Early In My Writing Career {dual guest post + GIVEAWAY!}
Guess what? We have guests! Please join me in welcoming Stephanie Morrill and Jill Williamson of the Go Teen Writers blog! UPDATE: Scroll down to the Rafflecopter at the end of this post for a chance to win an ecopy of the new Go Teen Writers book! The publishing business is so quirky, it can feel impossible to learn all the rules and etiquette. With our book Go Teen Writers: How to Turn Your First Draft Into a Published Book , we wanted to pass along what we’ve learned in our years of pursuing writing. Here are five mistakes each of us made early in our career:
I like kittens... :) (He looks so thrilled about his bath. jk :)
ReplyDeleteLOL. Now i know whay some people say, 'like a wet cat.' XD He looks hilarious! but also too cute♥ congrats!
ReplyDeleteAwe, how cute!
ReplyDeleteI love kittens :)
Btw, have you every tried those spray on baths? They work really well....
Bye,
Zoe
OH he looks like he's saying help me!! So Cute!
ReplyDeleteWe can't have kitties as my DH and sons are all allergic to cats! Bummer for me.
Hey everybody! Isn't he adorable? No, Zoe, we haven't tried spray-ons, and I doubt we will. It just doesn't seem like it would work for us. Thanks for the suggestion, though. And Colleen, I am so sorry. I hope none of my family are ever allergic! :P
ReplyDeleteDoesn't look as cute when he's soaking wet - he's sooooo much cuter with all his fluffy fur=)
ReplyDeleteHey Momma :) That's definitely true <3
ReplyDeleteOMG. My heart just melted a little bit. ;)
ReplyDeleteHi Violinist! I find these photos funny now, because Pebbles is all grown up and showing the very... *ahem* large traits of a Maine coon mix.
ReplyDelete