Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Updates and Fundraising

Hello, my lovely readers! Sorry for the absence last week. With graduation looming and my jobs getting crazy, I completely forgot to post. But I remembered this week!

New this week: I'm going on a missions trip! Maybe. If I can raise the funds in time, I'll be going with my church's adult missions trip group to the Dominican Republic. (http://www.bimi.org/countries/dominicanrepublic.php) The team will be helping with a construction project for our church's missionaries there, Mr. and Mrs. Autrey. The trip is scheduled for Friday, July 18 through Friday, July 25.

To earn money for the trip, I'm working several jobs this summer and selling handmade necklace pendants. I'm going through neighborhoods, work, and my church with a catalog:


Interested purchasing one of your own? Email me and we'll talk! Shipping will be higher for mailing, but all other prices remain the same. emilyrachellewrites@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by! I'd love to have you chime in.

Comments are welcome, but I reserve the right to delete any comments or commentors as I see fit. Bullying or spam in particular will not be tolerated.

You won't see your comment appear right away, as I've recently enabled moderation. This is just to ensure I see comments and can respond, as Blogger no longer sends notifications of new comments to us blog authors. Thank you for your patience with this.