Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Bailey's Blog and My First 7's List

I recently discovered the ruby of all blogs, Big House in the Little Woods.  And after reading several posts, I was inspired to post something wedding-ish.
 So I shall share my list with y'all.


Seven Things To Learn Before My Wedding

1. Sewing with a sewing machine (specifically, making my own clothing)

2. Crocheting

3. Knitting (despite my previous failed attempts at just that)

4. Embroidery

5. Cross-Stitching

6. Regency dancing

7. Cooking (from The Secret Chef, from-scratch recipes, etc. NOT Kraft mac-n-cheese boxes)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by! I'd love to have you chime in.

Comments are welcome, but I reserve the right to delete any comments or commentors as I see fit. Bullying or spam in particular will not be tolerated.

You won't see your comment appear right away, as I've recently enabled moderation. This is just to ensure I see comments and can respond, as Blogger no longer sends notifications of new comments to us blog authors. Thank you for your patience with this.