Wednesday, July 27, 2011

A B See Photo Meme

So, just as a heads-up, I've decided to join my first meme. Not exactly certain how these work, but for The Homeschool Post's A B See Photo Meme, I just post a photo every week that goes with a letter of the alphabet.  While you can start anywhere, I'm one of those people who just has to start with 'A.'  So be on the lookout for my first post.
Also, to join the official meme I had to create a Flickr account and 'pool' my photo with the A B See Photo Meme's group... whatever that means. I'm still figuring that out.  But if any of you, my lovely readers, uses Flickr and actually knows how to work it, my username is blogmaniac15 if you're looking.  Although there's nothing there yet. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by! I'd love to have you chime in.

Comments are welcome, but I reserve the right to delete any comments or commentors as I see fit. Bullying or spam in particular will not be tolerated.

You won't see your comment appear right away, as I've recently enabled moderation. This is just to ensure I see comments and can respond, as Blogger no longer sends notifications of new comments to us blog authors. Thank you for your patience with this.