Friday, July 15, 2011

My Role Model

She's brilliant.  She's beautiful.  She's witty, clever, gorgeous, understanding, kind, motherly and yet sisterly at the same time, open, honest, realistic while being idealistic, articulate...

In other words, she's as close to perfection as humans can get.  At least in my eyes.

Her name is Bailey, and you can visit her, too.  (Just don't tell her I called her perfect, 'cause she'll probably get upset with me.)

www.bighouseinthelittlewoodsblog.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by! I'd love to have you chime in.

Comments are welcome, but I reserve the right to delete any comments or commentors as I see fit. Bullying or spam in particular will not be tolerated.

You won't see your comment appear right away, as I've recently enabled moderation. This is just to ensure I see comments and can respond, as Blogger no longer sends notifications of new comments to us blog authors. Thank you for your patience with this.