Tuesday, August 30, 2011

10 Questions

I stole these from Casey :)

{one} what's your guilty pleasure tv show?

Beauty and the Beast - the 80's show on Netflix :) <3 <3 <3 this show!!




{two} ear piercings on men: yes or no?

No. No. and NO.


{three} do you have dish or comcast?

Cox :P haha



{four} what's your favorite current fashion trend?

Fashion trends are detrimental to individuality.




{five} if you could learn to do anything, money not being an issue, what would it be?

Go to ChristyFest!! :D And meet Stewart Finley-McLennon, among other cast... <3



{six} red or white wine?

I'm a tee-totaler.



{seven} what type of food is your favorite (ex. italian, mexican, etc.)

American? Haha the kiddie version... mac'n'cheese, hot dogs, meatloaf... Totally meatloaf!!



{eight} hp or mac?

Try Windows laptop.



{nine} what color is your bedroom?

Blue and Green all over! :D



{ten} what's your favorite form of exercise?

Walking? I'm not much for exercising, really.

1 comment:

  1. I just realized that I apparently read number six wrong. I thought it said 'if you could do anything,' not 'if you could LEARN to do anything.' My bad. :P

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by! I'd love to have you chime in.

Comments are welcome, but I reserve the right to delete any comments or commentors as I see fit. Bullying or spam in particular will not be tolerated.

You won't see your comment appear right away, as I've recently enabled moderation. This is just to ensure I see comments and can respond, as Blogger no longer sends notifications of new comments to us blog authors. Thank you for your patience with this.