Wednesday, August 31, 2011

F is for...

Friendship.











Friends are one soul in two bodies. ~ a greeting card

Friends are sisters we choose for ourselves. ~ source unknown

“If you live to be 100, I hope I live to be 100 minus 1 day, so I never have to live without you.” ~ A.A. Milne, Winnie the Pooh

"How lucky I am to have something that makes saying goodbye so hard." ~ A.A. Milne

"Weeds are flowers too, once you get to know them." ~ A.A. Milne

Piglet sidled up to Pooh from behind. "Pooh," he whispered.

"Yes, Piglet?"

"Nothing," said Piglet, taking Pooh's paw, "I just wanted to be sure of you." ~ A.A. Milne


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by! I'd love to have you chime in.

Comments are welcome, but I reserve the right to delete any comments or commentors as I see fit. Bullying or spam in particular will not be tolerated.

You won't see your comment appear right away, as I've recently enabled moderation. This is just to ensure I see comments and can respond, as Blogger no longer sends notifications of new comments to us blog authors. Thank you for your patience with this.