Monday, August 29, 2011

Food Review: Kashi Cinnamon Harvest Cereal and FREE SAMPLE

Kashi Cinnamon Harvest Cereal
Click the photo for a FREE sample
(While supplies last)
ORGANIC Whole Wheat Biscuits Baked with Sweet Cinnamon

THE TASTE TEST:

The Team:

Dad - eats anything
Jon - eats most stuff, but when he doesn't like it, he really doesn't like it
Nick - very picky
The Grade:

Dad - one thumb up
Jon - two thumbs up
Nick - two thumbs up

THE NUTRITION TEST:

The Good:

0 Calories from fat
3% Potassium
15% Dietary fiber
4g Protein
4% Iron

The Not-so-great:
6g Sugar

FINAL SCORE: Two thumbs up

Get your own two-bite test sample here!


I received this sample for free, without any promise of a review.  All opinions expressed are that of myself and my family.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by! I'd love to have you chime in.

Comments are welcome, but I reserve the right to delete any comments or commentors as I see fit. Bullying or spam in particular will not be tolerated.

You won't see your comment appear right away, as I've recently enabled moderation. This is just to ensure I see comments and can respond, as Blogger no longer sends notifications of new comments to us blog authors. Thank you for your patience with this.