Wednesday, October 19, 2011

M is for...

Miniature Cupcakes

This is my last cupcake post for the year, I promise!  But when I came to 'm,' all I could think was 'my' or 'mini'... so then I thought of the millions of mini cupcakes we made for Cupcake Day 2011!


From right: my wonderful mother, who gave up her only sleep-in Saturday this month to get us to the church and bake all day; my brother Jon; and Joseph, a volunteer from the middle school group.  In the left/background area, you can see my brother Eddie's head behind another volunteer, RJ.


My mother's and friend Hannah's hands frosting the first of the cupcakes.


Cupcakes! Yum. :)


And more cupcakes! Only prettier this time ;)


My best friend Ashlee and my boyfriend Nathan passing out cupcakes and flyers to church members by one of the main doors.


4 comments:

  1. Hey! I remember the last picture! That was fun! But on a serious note, I sincerely hope that those fliers raised awareness about abortion. Can you wait till next year?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Nathan! I can't believe you actually commented! *fake gasp* Haha, I am excited for next year, yes. Right now, though, I'm trying to 'live in the moment' and focus on other pro-life events - like yesterday's Silent Solidarity Day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. They look great. :) (The cakes)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for visiting, Anna! They tasted great, too. I <3 baking. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by! I'd love to have you chime in.

Comments are welcome, but I reserve the right to delete any comments or commentors as I see fit. Bullying or spam in particular will not be tolerated.

You won't see your comment appear right away, as I've recently enabled moderation. This is just to ensure I see comments and can respond, as Blogger no longer sends notifications of new comments to us blog authors. Thank you for your patience with this.