Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Silence

Today, I interrupt my blog schedule to share a very important pro-life day.

I'm not going to write anything today; most of you know my stand on the abortion issue by now, and those who don't can just check out these posts.

Today is an important day in the pro-life world: Silent Solidarity Day.  I'm registered to wear an arm band; maybe next year I can make the vow of silence, too.

Will you give up your voice for a day in honor of those who will never have one?

2 comments:

  1. i follow you now! please come visit my blog @ http://cubettescorner.blogspot.com/ and follow back!♥

    and i'm 100% with you today. i've seen "180." abortion angers me to the point of steam coming out my ears. thank you for standing up for them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Cubette! Thanks for dropping by. :) I really like your blog - especially that Tennyson post! (From one blogger to another, though, you might want to work on the right sidebar. I don't know if you noticed, but the buttons are on top of each other. :P)

    If you want to stand up against abortion, too, it doesn't take much. Check out this post: http://maybeteenauthor.blogspot.com/2011/09/they-need-you.html For more blogger-specific ideas, you can email me at newyorksnowflake@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by! I'd love to have you chime in.

Comments are welcome, but I reserve the right to delete any comments or commentors as I see fit. Bullying or spam in particular will not be tolerated.

You won't see your comment appear right away, as I've recently enabled moderation. This is just to ensure I see comments and can respond, as Blogger no longer sends notifications of new comments to us blog authors. Thank you for your patience with this.