Friday, April 27, 2012

Friendlight Friday

I haven't had a Friendlight (friend spotlight) in a good while.  Since Friendlights were inspired by my favorite posts of Bailey's, and her most recent post is a beautiful expression on friendship that touched my heart, I decided to bring them back - if only for today.


If you say something, I'll hear what you say and not what I think you say.
If you tell me you like me, I'll believe you.
If you seem to enjoy my company, I'll enjoy yours too instead of fearing it'll end.
Read the rest of this post here...
Visit Bailey here...

2 comments:

  1. Emmalee, I really miss you. :/ You kept everything on this side of sane, and now it's my responsibility. I appreciate you all the more now that it IS mine to take care of. :D I want you to know that you'll always be one of my best friends, okay? :) Even if you can't be part of the Fearsome Foursome all the time, you'll always be part of it to me. ^_^ I LOVE YOU, EMMALEE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Beekee! I miss y'all too. :\ LOVE Y'ALL TOO!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by! I'd love to have you chime in.

Comments are welcome, but I reserve the right to delete any comments or commentors as I see fit. Bullying or spam in particular will not be tolerated.

You won't see your comment appear right away, as I've recently enabled moderation. This is just to ensure I see comments and can respond, as Blogger no longer sends notifications of new comments to us blog authors. Thank you for your patience with this.