Saturday, May 12, 2012

30 Day Challenge: Day 20 - A Hobby of Yours

Well, as you lovely readers know, I write - and read.  A lot.  I write stories and poems and occasionally song lyrics.  I share my opinions on several of the books I've read, and I've written a sort of lesson on reviewing books for those who want to start.

Also, I babysit.  I tried crochet.  I know how to play guitar, although I don't practice much.  Obviously I blog.  I used to do ballet and volleyball, as well as piano.

What about you, my lovely readers?  What are some of your hobbies?  I'm pretty sure some of you do things more interesting and enthusiastic than my typical teen-blogger stuff.

6 comments:

  1. :D I think you know most of mine, but I'll give it a go.

    Horseback riding (I'm not too bad, but neither am I an expert), singing (I have so much fun singing competitively), reading (mostly action, not a ton of romance), writing (if only I can finish my WIP!), hanging with friends (The Fearsome Foursome mostly. And I still consider you part of us. ^_^ ), acting (although I haven't gotten to in quite a while), and recently I've discovered that I enjoy bowling, although I'm no good at it. :D

    So there you have it. Pretty much all my hobbies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I never realized how very different you and I are, Becki... :]

    ReplyDelete
  3. I read, write stories, play piano, horseback ride, cooking, etc. I love to do lots of things!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Alexa :) It's good to have variety. Sometimes I think I have too many hobbies and not enough time for all of them. Other days (usually when I'm bored!) I feel like I don't have enough interests. :P

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't think you can have too many hobbies! :) :) I like your blog! My mom showed it to me today...:)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by! I'd love to have you chime in.

Comments are welcome, but I reserve the right to delete any comments or commentors as I see fit. Bullying or spam in particular will not be tolerated.

You won't see your comment appear right away, as I've recently enabled moderation. This is just to ensure I see comments and can respond, as Blogger no longer sends notifications of new comments to us blog authors. Thank you for your patience with this.