Saturday, December 29, 2012

Christmas Contest Winners

And here they are!  The winners of the Christmas Talent Contest.  Unfortunately, we didn't receive many entries in this contest. :(

Actually, to be honest, I only received two.  It was sad.

But. I'm planning future contests, so hopefully next time we'll have a better turn out!

Meanwhile, enjoy the images created by the two readers who *did* enter, Emily Van Eaton (blog reader who also won a recent giveaway) and Eddie Russell (little brother of yours truly).



~Emily Van Eaton


~Eddie Russell

2 comments:

  1. Aww, man. That really sucks. Only two entries. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah... hopefully the Mothers' Day contest I've been working on will be a bit more successful.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by! I'd love to have you chime in.

Comments are welcome, but I reserve the right to delete any comments or commentors as I see fit. Bullying or spam in particular will not be tolerated.

You won't see your comment appear right away, as I've recently enabled moderation. This is just to ensure I see comments and can respond, as Blogger no longer sends notifications of new comments to us blog authors. Thank you for your patience with this.