Sunday, January 20, 2013

One Word 365 Journal (A Mini-Post)

See my previous OneWord365 blog posts.

A note: since I changed my blog name and address, I had to create a new Facebook page.  Please go like the new page here: http://www.facebook.com/EmilyRachelleWrites

I recently created a OneWord365 tab for a separate page here at my blog, with links to advice and ideas from my blog and others.  I may also do a regular end-of-the-month update - still undecided.  You'll have to wait and see!  Anyway, on to the journal I wanted to share with you:



From my first entry:
When, a little over a week ago, I announced my participation in OneWord365 and my choice of the word "dream," I never expected my first month to be so flooded with opportunities, blessings, and ideas.  In order to chronicle and track my year of dreams, I've started this OneWord365 Journal.
I'm participating in Melanie's Monthly One Word Linkup Party.  Join us!



3 comments:

  1. Hi Emily,

    I'd love to read a post about your story behind your one word 2013! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Emily,

    You left a sweet comment on my blog and so I thought I'd drop by your place here in bloggy land.

    I love your idea of a journal for your ideas & thoughts about your one word. I jot down ideas on scraps of paper and toss them in the general area of the notebook I've designated for post ideas. And well that's about as organized as it gets.

    I LOVE how your personality comes through in your writing. I hope your dream of being published one day comes true.

    Keep dreaming!

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello ladies!

    encouragement, I'll be sure to consider that. :)

    Debbie, you know, I always consider myself a rather unorganized person. However, people are always telling me otherwise... haha ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by! I'd love to have you chime in.

Comments are welcome, but I reserve the right to delete any comments or commentors as I see fit. Bullying or spam in particular will not be tolerated.

You won't see your comment appear right away, as I've recently enabled moderation. This is just to ensure I see comments and can respond, as Blogger no longer sends notifications of new comments to us blog authors. Thank you for your patience with this.