Today I'm finally sharing the nomination from a couple weeks back by the wonderful NerdyWordyBirdy. I've seen this award around the blogosphere, and I am so honored to now be receiving the Versatile Blogger Award!
This award simply asks that recipients nominate 15 other blogs and then share seven facts about him/herself. However, I've already told you all the state of my blogroll, so you'll understand that my nominations will, sadly, have to take a rain check.
Without further chatter, seven things about me:
- I am using CLASS high school curriculum, and I love it.
- There's a little paper TARDIS I made with a free printable this past Thanksgiving sitting on my desk. The tabs on top won't stay closed right, so I use it to store things like candy or money periodically.
- My Uncle Dan lent me a movie nearly a year ago that I still haven't watched yet. Bad Emily, I know.
- I get excited over sales on baby names books and pocket dictionaries. I'm a writer; what can I say?
- Tuesdays and Fridays I work at a lady's house, cleaning - you know, laundry, mopping, vaccuming, dishes, etc etc. The pay's great. :)
- I no longer have a favorite color, because deciding between seven awesome main choices with countless subdivisions is impossible and paralyzing and way too limiting.
- My future wedding Pinterest board has surpassed 400 pins... so I've started a future home board to help me organize my obsession a little better.