Monday, June 9, 2014

Nope, Still Not Dead

The past near-month of internet silence in GIFs, because I hardly use them but actually really love them:

School.


Stress.


Work.


Exhaustion.


Graduation (My Parents).


Graduation (My Friends).


Graduation (My Church).


Graduation (Me).


More School.


Oh yeah, don't forget a lot of The Fault In Our Stars movie-hype YouTube videos.




Aaaand... more school.


I decided not to go on that missions trip...


...so I just opened an Etsy shop for my necklaces.


Then I had one week left to finish one Literature test, two Chemistry tests, several Chemistry assignments, two Literature essays, and a Grand Research Paper. I could do this. Totally.


Except then the Friday night before the bus left on Monday morning, Mom said the church had a camp scholarship for me and I should totally go I mean we can work out your job and get all that junk done right totally we can.


The reaction she probably wanted/expected:


The reaction she got:


Soooooo then a crazy weekend in which I packed, finished all the Chemistry and all the Literature and sadly only 1/4 the Grand Paper...


...followed by a week of camp, which was basically:


Also UGH THOSE WILDS STAIRS.



And then I got sick halfway through camp. And came home sick and half-dead with sleep deprivation.


Oh yeah, did I mention I still had 3/4 of the Grand Paper left to write?


So I will be slaving over a paper, trying not to break things/hurt people at work in my state of klutziness, and recovering from whatever-this-camp-junk-is.

Until next time I blog.

Until the day I finally turn in the paper and am actually, officially done with school.

UNTIL THEN.

5 comments:

  1. Sounds like a crazy month. That work GIF is amazing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sleep. Supposedly it is important. I have my doubts. Of course, if it is, you can always just sleep for a week when everything is over.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think I may finally have caught up on sleep... is there even such a thing as caught up on sleep? o.O

      Delete
  3. Hilarious GIFs! I especially like the graduation ones!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by! I'd love to have you chime in.

Comments are welcome, but I reserve the right to delete any comments or commentors as I see fit. Bullying or spam in particular will not be tolerated.

You won't see your comment appear right away, as I've recently enabled moderation. This is just to ensure I see comments and can respond, as Blogger no longer sends notifications of new comments to us blog authors. Thank you for your patience with this.