Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Introducing The College Chronicles

So some of you may have noticed that I'm currently in college. Yes, that's right, I am officially an Elementary Education major attending university in Indiana. I've been texting around photos of stuff like chapel or my new haircut.











OKAY yeah sorry got a bit carried away there.... but TADA!


I AM CLAUDIA DONOVAN.

Or... you know, almost. Not quite to her level of sarcasm and genius yet. Nor, sadly, do I work at Warehouse 13. But whatever, I've got the hair down.

Anyway... the point of this post is just to announce an upcoming series in which I write posts (and/or possibly VLOG yes I mean vlog!) about college. You know, from my random individual freshman point of view.

It will be called The College Chronicles and I really don't know anything else yet. So stay tuned!

6 comments:

  1. Hello there Emily! Wow! What an awesome blog! You inspire me so much! I'm excited about the upcoming series. :)

    Sarah

    P.S. I'd be honored if you'd join my blog, imsarahgrace art, photography, and design (http://imsarahgrace.blogspot.com). This is where I muse about a wide range of topics: art, photography, design, lifestyle, food, travel, and more. I think you’ll enjoy it, and I hope to see your name around these parts! :)

    Sarah
    imsarahgrace

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Sarah! Sorry I'm just now responding. Apparently my blog has once again decided to stop notifying me of new comments. Your blog looks beautiful! Would you mind emailing me more about the opportunity? Thank you!

      Delete
  2. This is so cool! AND YOU LOOK REALLY AWESOME WITH THAT PURPLE STREAK. Exactly like Claudia Donovan who I had to...er, google... #fail. Why am I so behind on TV things?! ;) I read too much. But I'm looking forward to your vlogs!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. THANK YOU. DOESN'T IT ROCK?! And don't feel bad, nobody knows what Warehouse 13 is unless they've seen it already. Haha I honestly don't know how it reached four and a half seasons before cancellation, but I'm glad it did!

      Delete
  3. Very cute! I like it! Even though I haven't seen the show.

    Can't wait to hear about college!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by! I'd love to have you chime in.

Comments are welcome, but I reserve the right to delete any comments or commentors as I see fit. Bullying or spam in particular will not be tolerated.

You won't see your comment appear right away, as I've recently enabled moderation. This is just to ensure I see comments and can respond, as Blogger no longer sends notifications of new comments to us blog authors. Thank you for your patience with this.