Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Kaputnik





Click on the link. I dare you.

Seriously, you're not even a tiny bit curious? I promise it's not spam or a bug. Go try it out!

This is the New Mexico Department of Transportation's latest under-age drinking prevention attempt. Some of the stuff on the site seems really pointless and stupid, but you have to admit, it can get funny. And it definitely plays to your curiosity. Humor and intrigue -- both important to grabbing teens' attention.

You can check out Kaputnik on these sites:

Vine - @iamkaputnik
#iamkaputnik

From the press release: According to a recent study by the Center for Disease Control and Prevention, excessive drinking accounts for 1 in 10 deaths among men and women aged 20-64 years old. This alarming statistic alone warrants reason to help fight this cause in the early stages of child and teen development.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by! I'd love to have you chime in.

Comments are welcome, but I reserve the right to delete any comments or commentors as I see fit. Bullying or spam in particular will not be tolerated.

You won't see your comment appear right away, as I've recently enabled moderation. This is just to ensure I see comments and can respond, as Blogger no longer sends notifications of new comments to us blog authors. Thank you for your patience with this.