Saturday, September 20, 2014

The Chronicles Update and Future Book Plans!

For those of you eagerly awaiting the recently announced College Chronicles series, don't worry! I'm definitely working on it. I've filmed a few videos, and now I'm in the editing stages before posting them here.

Now, today, I have BIG NEWS. Many of you, my lovely readers, are familiar with my book, Sixteen. Many of you are also familiar with other books in the making listed on my Books page. A series I've been planning for a long while called Once Upon a Dream is making some headway lately. I have a complete draft for book one, the Beauty and the Beast retelling titled World of Shadows. And now I have plans to put that book out into the world!


Hopefully, though, I'll be doing this book a little differently than Sixteen. There's a new service on the interwebs called Inkshares that combines crowdfunding and traditional publishing. Want to see my book out on shelves? Ready to get it in your hands? Then I need backers! Support my Inkshares campaign to see World of Shadows available for sale in the near future.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by! I'd love to have you chime in.

Comments are welcome, but I reserve the right to delete any comments or commentors as I see fit. Bullying or spam in particular will not be tolerated.

You won't see your comment appear right away, as I've recently enabled moderation. This is just to ensure I see comments and can respond, as Blogger no longer sends notifications of new comments to us blog authors. Thank you for your patience with this.