Wednesday, February 11, 2015

The Big Wide World of News

Hello, my lovely readers!


Today I have a bit of housekeeping followed by a marvelous bit of news to share with you all.

First of all: I've officially given up on The College Chronicles. I don't know the first thing about shooting or editing videos, I'm a perfectionist never happy with my own work, and even I'm bored by my own footage of average college life. In other words, I'm just not cut out for vlogging. I'll leave that to the YouTube stars from now on.


Now, on to the really big news! Drumroll, please!


I am releasing...



 a new book...


of poetry!


It's called Rain In December. It comes out March 31. You can tune in next week to see the beautiful shiny cover! Until then, my lovely readers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by! I'd love to have you chime in.

Comments are welcome, but I reserve the right to delete any comments or commentors as I see fit. Bullying or spam in particular will not be tolerated.

You won't see your comment appear right away, as I've recently enabled moderation. This is just to ensure I see comments and can respond, as Blogger no longer sends notifications of new comments to us blog authors. Thank you for your patience with this.