Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Your Someone

Right now, I'm touring the blogosphere promoting my new book of poetry, Rain In December. But here at home on my own little blog, I'm celebrating both my new book and the national month of poetry by sharing a poem by moi each week. I hope you all enjoy, lovely readers!


I am your someone
Through your haunting pain
See me seeing you and
Breathe again



I am your someone
Just for tonight
I hear your cries
You'll be alright

I am your someone
Listen to me
I'm not who you want
But I'm here at least

I am your someone
Like it or not
And I'm staying right here
While your demons burn hot

I once had a someone
At just the right time
I'll save your life
Like she saved mine

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by! I'd love to have you chime in.

Comments are welcome, but I reserve the right to delete any comments or commentors as I see fit. Bullying or spam in particular will not be tolerated.

You won't see your comment appear right away, as I've recently enabled moderation. This is just to ensure I see comments and can respond, as Blogger no longer sends notifications of new comments to us blog authors. Thank you for your patience with this.