Thursday, June 18, 2015

SOB Update #3

Summer of Books: Week 2.5



Reading Progress

Currently reading: I finally focused on one book at a time; right now, that's Crimson Bound by Rosamund Hodge
Next up: Probably next on the list is finishing Paradox by Brian McBride


TBR: 109
RSF: 1 (Not looking so hot here)
Newly purchased books read this week: 0.25
Library audiobooks checked out this week: 4 (2 are already on the TBR list. go me!)
Audiobooks read this week: 0
Library books read this week: 0
Library books returned this week: 0

Writing Progress



Slow but steady is good, right? At the moment I'm starting work on chapter three, so I don't really have much newly completed that I can share. So, until next time...

Adios.


2 comments:

  1. Those kittens....I melted

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I knowwww! The one climbing on the girl's head is my favorite :D Wasn't the internet originally invented for cats, anyway?

      Delete

Thanks for dropping by! I'd love to have you chime in.

Comments are welcome, but I reserve the right to delete any comments or commentors as I see fit. Bullying or spam in particular will not be tolerated.

You won't see your comment appear right away, as I've recently enabled moderation. This is just to ensure I see comments and can respond, as Blogger no longer sends notifications of new comments to us blog authors. Thank you for your patience with this.